Google
 

Welcome to the Internet Business Blog


Monday, November 12, 2007

Internet Marketing Site Creation And Implementation

Boy is it hard to get things organized when you have a ton of stuff going on and even more ideas that you want to implement. While trying to optimize my current websites I'm constantly using my keyword research tool from Nichebot.com to come up with content that is in demand with the search engines. Simultaneously I'm:

  1. writing articles,
  2. submitting articles to over 400 article directories,
  3. updating my websites (weekly) with advertising content & articles,
  4. organizing my website ad content,
  5. searching for relevant affiliate products,
  6. posting to forums and blogs
  7. looking for Niches that I can create a website and an ebook to sell
  8. working on my email marketing strategy

I'm sure there are other things I'm doing to grow my Internet Marketing Business but these are the top dogs right now. I must admit Internet Marketing can be overwhelming at times but when it takes a toll on me I find relief in sharing what part of it drains me the most. I'm looking forward to the day when I can pay someone to do the grunt work while I come up with the strategies.

No comments: